This list is in no particular order. It took me a LOOONG time to fill up all 26 slots. I guess the ONLY good thing about my birthday being on Saturday is that I can stop blogging these lists! I really didn’t realize it would be take so much energy to think of 26 things to list a day. (It doesn’t help that I have to think about whether all my content is appropriate for the public! I think my answers could vary a little if it was just for my diary…)
1. Own a high quality camera
2. Anything related to flying or that feeling of pure adrenaline : skydiving, parasailing, hang-gliding, heli-skiing, base jumping, being shot out of a canon?, aerial swing. Anything that makes my stomach flip flop!!
3. Become a mother (I envision at least 2 children)
4. Find someone to share my life with
5. To live in Thailand and learn more about my heritage
6. Swim with sharks. I would like to swim with dolphins TOO but sharks is the priority
7. Be a dog owner
8. To run a marathon
9. Own a dark blue Wrangler Jeep (since Texas I can’t see myself without one. ONE DAY long down the road)
10. Have a job that I am truly passionate about
11. Be debt free (goodbye student loans!)
12. Discover more about birth parents/family members
13. Go to Fiji “the happiest place on earth”
14. Travel and see as much of the world as possible
15. Attend more live concert!
16. Go to a live filming of Chelsea Lately. (It used to be Ellen or Saturday Night Live but I have kind of moved on from that)..doesn’t really need to be on my bucket list but I am watching an episode now and she always makes me laugh.
17. When I was a kid I dreamed about living in a townhouse and having my best friend live next door to me….I think my updated dream is to live in a great place near friends. If it happens to be a sweet townhouse I am all for it! Hopefully I will be a homeowner and not a renter for the rest of my life.
18. Get more serious with my RRSP…it’s never too early to start saving for retirement!!
19. To learn Thai. I would like to feel comfortable conversing with other Thais.
20. Create a scrapbook of my life (a couple of pages of each year of my life). I was inspired after seeing my friend’s scrapbook for her daughter. She had 1-2 pages for each birthday. It was the most amazing work of art ever!!!
21. Get my ear bumps removed. Since I was a kid I wanted to get my ears pierced so I could wear dangly earrings…clip on earrings hurt!!
22. Volunteer my time more. I always feel so great before-during and after!
23. Laser eye surgery! Oh ya contacts be gone.
24. Learn sign language…I learned about Helen Keller and Louis Braille in school and am still inspired by their perseverance.
25. Take a bigger interest in learning how to cook and bake. I need to branch out from just the basics.
26. STAY connected with FAMILY and FRIENDS. It takes effort and energy but it will continue to be important to me.
Only 2 more days of blogging to go! I hope I keep my promise and blog everyday until my 27 birthday! Thanks for reading these. Bizzle I have already begun our list 🙂
Always Thankful – Keep Smiling,