5 days left of being 26! That means 5 more days of lists. I hope I don’t run out of things to share with y’all 🙂
1. I chew gum almost every day
2. As a child I found water “flavourless” but now I love drinking it
3. I am very competitive. Being the youngest of 3 kids motivated me to try HARD. I will admit to being a sore loser.
4. I have never feared death
5. I am NOT a morning person. The first thing I do in the morning is press the snooze on my alarm. I always set MORE than one alarm from daily paranoia of over sleeping.
7. I would rather have a girl’s night in than out. I MUCH PREFER to be makeup free and clad in comfy clothes then dressed to the nines.
8. Money has ALWAYS stressed me out and constantly on my mind. I worry about my future.
9. I would rather run than jog or walk. If I am on the treadmill I CHOOSE sprints
10. I always make a wish if it’s 11:11 and smile when I see the clock at 12:34!
11. Since around the age of 16 — I have wanted to be younger than my age. I frequently lie about my age to strangers because no one believes me when I tell them the truth. [ Last year for my 25th birthday my parents took me out for a celebratory birthday meal and the waitress asked me if I needed a kid’s menu!!!]
12. I LOVE going to sleep to the sound of a rain but especially thunderstorms
13. Since I was a child, I have always been fascinated with: pregnancy, childbirth, babies, and multiples
14. I love receiving massages. I also love the feelings I get when I am giving someone one. It is such a simple way for me to make someone else feel great.
15. I would rather be too hot than too cold
16. I wear flip flops almost every day
17. I love watching soap operas because it is my escape from reality. Daytime actors work HARD and get a really bad rap from the entertainment world L I no longer feel guilty about supporting the daytime community! xox
18. I love reading. I find myself going through a period of mourning when I finish a great book.
19. I have a big sweet tooth.
20. I feel unnerved to not have a birth certificate. My birthday is a made-up date!
21. Scared of spiders and snakes and not ashamed by my “murderous way” when need be!
22. When I drink tea or coffee I have to wait at least 5 minutes before drinking it. I hate eating or drinking anything that is hot! [fun fact: when I first started drinking the beverages I chose to add milk as a way to help quicken the cooling process.]
23. I don’t like talking on the phone and I find leaving voicemails very awkward.
24. I am PERSISTENT on: snapping pictures, video recordings and writing down funny quotes. I do this because I have a bad memory AND because I want to be able to capture and relive it later with others. I want to be able to preserve memories!
25. I love giving people nicknames. It used to be a learning tool to help remember names. Now it’s a fun habit I can’t kick.