My 26 answers:
1. First/middle name: Amanda Sumalee Dowput MacWilliam
2. Were you named after anyone? Negatory..Amanda because they liked the name Mandy, Sumalee because it’s Thai, Dowput the staff at the orphanage gave me
3. Do you like your handwriting? YES and NO..like it better than others and sometimes it’s great sometimes it’s uber ugly
4. What is your favorite lunch meat? mortadella
5. What is your most embarrassing moment? Oh gosh I have a lot…when my skirt got stuck in my underwear in Thailand after using a stand-up bathroom. During my Nepali lessons I offered my teacher some chips and grabbed them out of the bag to give to him. It was my ignorance in not realizing in their Nepalese culture to not touch the food you are offering to someone else. SHOULD have paid more attention to that chapter of my book.
6. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with yourself? Probably…I like my fun side but I don’t like all the baggage. I am pretty sarcastic but I think I would like that!
7. Are you a daredevil? when it comes to food –>usually yes, physical stuff –> Not when I am by myself but if others are there to encourage me then yes for sure.
8. How do your release anger? Exercise, music, crafts, sleeping, crying, ranting to friends, writing
9. Where were you born? Asia somewhere…I love the people who know the hospital and time and room number and all that jazz…okay you got me I’m a wee bit jealous. Pretty sure it was in Bangkok, Thailand.
10. Do you trust others too easily? Initially I am very shy and guarded and find myself suspicious of others’ intentions. But once I trust you –I am extremely open.
11. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies…or any of my brothers’ toys
12. Do you use sarcasm a lot? YES definitely—often..close to all the time?
13. What is your favorite movie? This list keeps getting bigger for me: My Life, Crash, Grease, I am Sam, Nine months…I can watch these movies OVER and OVER again. I also love all musicals.
14. Nicknames: let’s see if I can remember them all: Carly, Roomie, David, Bobby, Munday, Snoochie, amansuma, Swampert, Amandy, Lil’M, miss M, Asian, Lover, Bradley, Brad, Bandit, Bp, Brice, Suma, Sumzie, Battery, Mizzle, Brown Daughter, Sumalia, BC/Brown Cousin, P.I.C., Mandar, Brenda
15. Would you bungee jump? Done and done
16. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No never. Waste of time!
17. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Rocky Road, Cookie Dough, Bubble Gum, Strawberry Cheese Cake, cookies & cream– I have a lot.
18. What are you listening to right now? Keys typing on a keyboard, someone showering, the dishwasher running
19. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their height, then their body type
20. Hair Color? Black with touches of natural red
21. Do you wear contacts? Everyday of the week
22. Last Movie? Eat Pray Love (Loved Julia Roberts in it)
23.Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings. But I do love watching scary movies with people who are terrified of them (..dom that is a shout out to you lover)
24. Summer or winter? Both!-summer for weather, winter- for wardrobe
25. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Anything homemade Cheesecake! Pumpkin pie! Cupcakes!
26. What did you do today? Was up at 7am to get the children dressed and fed for school. Packed their lunches and completed the school run. Came home to work on dishes and laundry. I had a nap then began my homemade Christmas cards. Then more laundry before the school run to pick up the kids. Fed them a snack and packed more snacks before heading off to soccer. Came home and prepared supper to be ready for 6pm. Completed dishes and bedtime routine began. Babysitting night ended around 10:30pm.
[My typical day is usually from 7am – 6ish. ]
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have suggestions for future blogs.
Check back for another post tomorrow!